Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I'm a telecommunications engineer who has recently once again taken a shine to the notion of finding an outlet for his thoughts, and all too frequent encounters with the strange.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Woo hoo! woo......hoo?

Ever have one of those moments when all seemed right and you just felt that you had to celebrate that fleeting euphoria, only to be bummed out with the next tick of the second hand?

Like when the hot and awsome woman you've been dying to date finally calls and engages you in pleasent conversation only to ask what your "hot awsome" friend's phone number is.

Dangit.

Oh well, she's probably got worms anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zipdot said...

Did you give her my cellphone number?

haha. okay, let me bookend that with, yes I know I'm not "hot awesome".

So don't even... you know

Keep it to yourself. I know it.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Solderjunkie said...

Worms, man.........worms.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home