Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I'm a telecommunications engineer who has recently once again taken a shine to the notion of finding an outlet for his thoughts, and all too frequent encounters with the strange.

Friday, May 19, 2006

And you know you've been spending too much time working when...


......your presistant absence is enough to annoy an independant-minded housecat.


Now, I will admit that I've been a bit of a workaholic as of late. Between the installation jobs, running about town to pick up parts and units to repair from hotels and fighting a losing battle to keep my truck running ( Affirming my belief, upon certain discoveries I have made, that no mechnic is to be trusted -What is so gosh darn hard about the concept of using all the bolts and torquing them to specification? or at least doing the whole f*@king job!!! Needless to say, this was the second time in my life that I paid someone to work on a vehicle, and possibly the last!)

It would seem that my cat, Freddy, was a bit more than annoyed with all the comings and goings combined with a lack of attention........ Yes, kiddies....... those ain't Twix bars in my hat!

And you wonder why I don't bother to date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home