Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I'm a telecommunications engineer who has recently once again taken a shine to the notion of finding an outlet for his thoughts, and all too frequent encounters with the strange.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

F.C.C. rules and regulations and family time.

The Holiday season is upon us, and once again I find myself faced with a impending trip home to spend quality time with the family that I rarely see and sometimes wish to know better.

After several events last time I was with them for a precious few days last October and last Christmas in which they went as far as to actually SEPARATE into DIFFERENT rooms to compulsively watch their favorite television programs in a partially comatose state punctuated with shushing and shifting, I found the determination to work on my latest project.

F.C.C. rules and regulations subpart C
1 - Electronic devices must not create harmful interference
2 - (my favorite part) Devices must accept interference, including that which may cause undesired operation.

My only fears are that it might require an explaination in the screening line at the airport ........and that the lack of TV might bring about something other than "togetherness".

2 Comments:

Blogger Zipdot said...

"Quit jamming me." - Tom Petty

6:33 AM  
Blogger Solderjunkie said...

"Give that man a cigar!" - Groucho Marx

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home