Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I'm a telecommunications engineer who has recently once again taken a shine to the notion of finding an outlet for his thoughts, and all too frequent encounters with the strange.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

"Black Friday"

Ever had an idea, and wondered if it was just a product of some sort of temporary insanity? It would seem I made the tactical error of buying shots without taking the factor of "reciprocity" into account....... along with the fact that others didn't have to work on Black Friday.

I only expected the one shot, followed by a "Thanks man- Happy Turkey Day", but I found myself at the center of what I deemed to be a tsuami of generously given liquor, appreciating the motive but not the end result. Yeah, each may have only had two shots that fateful night - one from me and one with me- but my head and liver may never again be the same. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20 and experience a harsh master indeed.

Think I'll stick to coffee and soda for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home