Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I'm a telecommunications engineer who has recently once again taken a shine to the notion of finding an outlet for his thoughts, and all too frequent encounters with the strange.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

"I Don't Like Spam!"

Not too sure what the crosswires are between me and Hemisphere's blog, I attempted to post a "next", but repeatedly got a message saying I was just being redundant. Variations in text didn't change the message and refreshing the page didn't show my comment. Seeing the comments on the blog when I checked in today, I attempted to comment and therefore offer an explaination, this brought up a "server not found" at first, then the somehow reasuring message that I am now officially a spambot was sent my way. Had I known at the time that the comments were to be restored I would have continued while I was still struck by my muse, but for now I will accept my inordinate revocation of "next", take my ball, and go play elsewhere until once again I find the combination of free time to burn and inspiration.

No offence taken, I'll gladly let someone else take a stab at the next installation.
Haven't heard from Geisha or Tori, surely they have something to add.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home