Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I'm a telecommunications engineer who has recently once again taken a shine to the notion of finding an outlet for his thoughts, and all too frequent encounters with the strange.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Woo...Hoo....(!)

Today was a landmark day indeed, I finally (with the help of a noble, and helpful Zaron) got a PC capable of doing the things that I feel should be done. Yup.......I'm juiced......bouncing off the walls, no less.....

Anyone that has read my previous blogs will notice that I've had a sort of love/hate relationship with the machines called computers in the past, I just hope that this is coming to a quick and difinative end.


For those that are wondering; No, I am not yet blogging from my newfound machine......just the "other place", at least for now, but the cable guy is coming and soon I will have no reason not to simply stay home in the late night and do what comes naturally (no pun or innuendo intended).

2 Comments:

Blogger Zipdot said...

Congrats, dude! You gotta a pretty hellfied machine for a bargain. It was kind'a light on the cash transfer, but I gave you store credit for the small tv you gave Tyler, and for helping me move. Thanks! I will be moving more prolly this weekend, so I'd appreciate one last help if you will.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Zipdot said...

Nevermind on the moving thing this weekend. I think Heath is moving in with Vic this weekend.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home