Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I'm a telecommunications engineer who has recently once again taken a shine to the notion of finding an outlet for his thoughts, and all too frequent encounters with the strange.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Yeeeeeee.........

......Ha!

After what has seemed to be an eternity of finding new and strange places that allowed me to post out of the goodness of their little hearts.... or simple obliviousness to the fact..... I have found what might be the best place of all to blog from..... Yeah, that's right.....Home!

The cable guy finally showed up on my doorstep, and now I have that high speed internet thing that all the kids have been talking about( and a few actually demonstrating). What can I say? This is truly a landmark moment as I sit here proudly smoking my Camel and drinking my coffee.

......Ahem......(taking swig of coffee and putting cig into ashtray)

I want to thank all those who got me interested enough in computers again to actually want to use one for leisure:
Zaron, I couldn't have done it without ya, man.
Box, now I can give you a hard time at lightening speed. (btw, where are you working now?
Are they hiring?)
And the rest of you know who the heck you are, so be proud or somethin'.


My only regret is that I now have cable too, so I might be a little too distracted to really do much of this anymore (j/k).

Oh well, I spent too much time getting this thing properly installed and set up to say much more, so Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zipdot said...

Awesome. Considering the PC I built for you was new but not totally current, I'll say "Welcome to the late 20th century!"

Subtle slam on Box there. Not nice.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home