Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I'm a telecommunications engineer who has recently once again taken a shine to the notion of finding an outlet for his thoughts, and all too frequent encounters with the strange.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

All I must say is that I absolutely love this holiday! I hope that all that read this find it happy and stress-free......although for some it might be a tall order.

I also want to extend the offer of Turkey to all my good friends* that desire such of the "Wild" veriety...... For the takers, I'll be at a certain underground bar at 9 PM Thursday ( the less hard-cored can accept an equally intoxicating substitute shot of their choosing..... limit one, I'm not a millionare, you know).

Good luck and good wishes.

I'm not giving it out to just anybody...... so if you just happened to drop by and see this, it doesn't entitle you to much more than a "Who the hell are you?" If I don't happen to know you from say......Adam's house-cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home