Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I'm a telecommunications engineer who has recently once again taken a shine to the notion of finding an outlet for his thoughts, and all too frequent encounters with the strange.

Friday, December 02, 2005

It's 12:30 am, Do you know where your mouse cursor is?

I don't!

It would seem that some kind of ultrasneaky malware has stolen my little arrow of joy leaving me to depend solely on keyboard shortcuts to navigate windows and the web. No scan has yet caught the sneaky bugger, but I 'm getting better at working mouseless. Now off to search for a new driver!

1 Comments:

Blogger Solderjunkie said...

So much for the driver. Soon after I posted this the keyboard quit working. WTF! Oh well I have a new copy of windows coming and I'll just use the work machine in the meantime.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home