Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I'm a telecommunications engineer who has recently once again taken a shine to the notion of finding an outlet for his thoughts, and all too frequent encounters with the strange.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I really had a good post......

No, really Honest I did!


I've all but given up on the idea of blogging as of late.

First of all, I have almost no time to myself to compose when I feel the muse coming on; not a recent development, but I have been either really busy or just wanting to vege out when I'm not running myself ragged.

Secondly, I have to admit that the times when I have found the time, felt the inspiration or just had something to cuss about, I've been a pretty poor operator of the post creator..... Tonight was just another in a long chain of attempts that resulted in disaster when I did something I couldn't undo (uploaded the wrong image, not having an "undo" or "delete image" option) and totally screwed up in a vain attempt at editing the html.....

Oh sure, I can still somewhat remember how to run a C++ compiler and debug after 10 years of non use, but I'll be damned if I'll bust my ass to learn Html in this day and age just for the shits and giggles of having a unique website that nobody will ever look at - or for that matter even find with a turbocharged search engine.

No offense kids, but if I'm going to put that kind of time and effort into a project it's gotta have some income potential, serve my fascinations or at least get me laid (ok, make me think it'll get me laid, but that's not the point!).

Truth is, I really like posting, I just can't seem to get around to it as often as I should, and it's starting to bug me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home