Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I'm a telecommunications engineer who has recently once again taken a shine to the notion of finding an outlet for his thoughts, and all too frequent encounters with the strange.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Trouble and problems?

After the rant from the night before, I set up a special blog just for the purpose of venting anger, and dangit, despite my hopes and, believe it or not, expectations; wouldn't you know that I would have a wonderful day with nothing to complain about! Honestly, I mean it!
A good end to the trend, but I was hoping to have something to rant about!
Enough pseudoanger already: a confession is due.
Have you ever known someone that, no matter what (honest, you could be standing hip-deep in s#!t at the moment you see 'er crossing your path), cannot make you fail to smile?
Bingo, there she was! Oh well, I can be cantankerous another day (I'll add a facitous "ho hum" here).
Silly boy that I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home