Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I'm a telecommunications engineer who has recently once again taken a shine to the notion of finding an outlet for his thoughts, and all too frequent encounters with the strange.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hoo.....boy. Now I've gone and done it!

Yeah, you guessed it, I got a MySpace page........
.........not that there's anything wrong with that!

For a long time now I had been avoiding getting one, just on principal alone. I mean, as a divorced, balding 34 year old, the notion of posting on a page populated by youth had always made me feel like I would be "that creepy guy". You know, the one that sits on the park bench near the swing set eating his lunch and effortlessly frightening women and children by the power of mere presence. It doesn't matter if he's a good guy- he could be a minister, doctor, or even a child advocate attorney- right now, he's just out of place enough to be scary.

Long story short:
After what has seemed like eons of subtle suggestion and assurances, I finally caved in to peer pressure. A photo was posted as well as a profile and a blog referencing this one.

So far, so good. I don't feel the least bit creepy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home