Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I'm a telecommunications engineer who has recently once again taken a shine to the notion of finding an outlet for his thoughts, and all too frequent encounters with the strange.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Just like starting over......

..... or not.
It's been well over a year since I've blogged last, needless to say, stuff has happened.
Work has become a familiar routine, I no longer drive the same car, and it seems that more and more of my old friends have fallen into their own lives and make rarer appearances in the stream of my day to day events.
For a while it seemed that I too would find myself in a similar situation with an old dear friend that had once been a childhood aquaintance. Though that just wasn't meant to be, the point that our similarities ended was ultimately the ending of our relationship. Life's like that sometimes.

But enough of that.
I still have places to go and things to do, friends to meet, and events to attend.... just as always. I plan to make the next post a little more interesting, but for now I just want to reaffirm that I'm still alive and able to post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home