Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I'm a telecommunications engineer who has recently once again taken a shine to the notion of finding an outlet for his thoughts, and all too frequent encounters with the strange.

Monday, August 21, 2006

A Quick Update

....'cause I have places to go!

Long story short, I haven't been blogging as much as usual because (insert drumroll)

I Got A Job!!

I now work as a test engineer with CTDI (a Bellsouth, AT&T and Verizon contractor)

The work is good, the pay is good and, best of all, it's second shift (so I can still do the self-employment thing on the side).

the only down side is the 40 mile round trip commute....... I just might have to bite the bullet and buy a new car, but I'm not sweating it.

As soon as I adjust, I shall resume posting with the regularity of a fat man on a bran muffin binge.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zipdot said...

What's that smell? Something is stale.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home