Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I'm a telecommunications engineer who has recently once again taken a shine to the notion of finding an outlet for his thoughts, and all too frequent encounters with the strange.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday Night

Well, once again the big wheel has made enough revolutions to bring me to Friday and, as usual, I'm tired, covered in the filth that collects in TV's, and not in much of a mood to do much of anything.

God, I can't wait to get out of this place.....permanently. No amount of money is worth the stress I go through day after day.

And now it's time to empty the trashcans, shuffle some TVs around, clear the history of this browser, put the paperwork in order and get the hell out......Until sometime tomorrow.......DAMMIT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zipdot said...

Yeah, for real. You can't imagine how many people besides me said "Fuck this job - I quit!" at VC, and ya know they're all still there.

Ceptin' me.

5:41 AM  
Blogger Solderjunkie said...

I'm looking for something else, and yeah, I have been squawking for a while now.... But I never could work up this kind of motivation before when It was the kind of job where:
1)I didn't have to be there before 11:00 am
2)I didn't have to work weekends
3)I brought home $450-550 weekly
......after taxes and witholdings....

All but one of these conditions has changed.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home